In this blog, you will know about Sevana Pension Login. But first, we will tell you about Sevana Pension Scheme.
What Is Sevana Pension Scheme?
The Sevana Social Welfare Pension application software has been installed in Kerala’s local governments with the goal of delivering an effective and transparent method for the social security services carried out by them. Today, this application includes seven programs with more than 16 lakh beneficiaries from socially disadvantaged groups.
By the Government of Kerala, the Sevana Pension Program has been established to offer financial help to the underprivileged. Agricultural laborers, the aged, the elderly above the age of 50, and persons with disabilities will all get pensions through this program, enabling them to live independent lives free from dependence on others. Women who are widows receive pensions.
Highlights Of Sevana Pension Scheme
|Scheme Name||Sevana Pension Scheme|
|Launched By||Government of Kerala|
|Types Of Pension||5|
|Objective||To provide financial support in the form of a pension|
|Beneficiaries||Agricultural workers, Old people, Disabled citizens, Elderly people above 50 years of age|
|Mode Of Application||Both Online & Offline|
Sevana Pension Scheme Objectives
The following are the goals of this plan:
- Kerala’s government created social security programs to provide comfort to extremely poor families.
- For the purpose of distributing social security pensions to recipients in Kerala, Information Kerala Mission created and supports the Sevana Pension online application.
- Presently, the Sevana Pension program is used by local organizations (Grama panchayats, Municipalities, and Corporations) to disburse six different forms of social security pensions.
Features Of The Sevana Pension Scheme
This scheme has many features which are listed below:
- This pension program was created by the Kerala government.
- Sevana Pension Scheme offers financial aid to a number of different groups of people.
- The beneficiaries of this pension plan are no longer needed to rely on others for their everyday necessities thanks to it.
- A pension is granted to agricultural laborers, the elderly, people with disabilities, single women over 50, and widowed residents under the Sevana Pension Scheme.
- This pension plan is offered by both the labor and social welfare departments.
- The pension system offers five distinct kinds of pension plans.
- Both online and offline applications for a sevana pension are options available to you.
- The pension under the pension plan is 1500 rupees each month.
Documents Required For The Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Birth Certificate
- Residence Proof
- Disability Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
Procedure For Sevana Pension Login
We have discussed Sevana Pension Scheme that what are its objectives and features. Now we will discuss Sevana Pension Login. Here are the steps for Sevana Pension Login.
- You must first go to the Sevana Pension Scheme’s official website i.e https://welfarepension.lsgkerala.gov.in/.
- You must select the application form link under the Downloads tab on the website’s home page.
- You then need to select the pension for agricultural workers.
- Following your click, a fresh page with the application form will load in front of you.
- The next step is for you to download this form and print it out.
- You must now carefully fill out this form by entering all the required information and attaching all the required documents.
- This form must be submitted to the relevant gram panchayat municipality. It will be reviewed and the pension will be authorized within 45 days of submission.