AP Input Subsidy Status 2023:- The AP input subsidy for Kharif 2014 was paid under the TDP rule in November 2015. In Kharif 2018, according to a government announcement, no input subsidies were given for crop losses. The situation is entirely different under the YSRC government. For losses sustained up till March 2020, Rs 123.70 crore was given to 1.56 lakh farmers in April 2020, while Rs 278.87 crore was provided to 3.71 lakh farmers for losses sustained from April to October owing to rains. To avoid crop damage from a cyclone in November 2020, 8.35 lakh farmers received an input subsidy of Rs 645.99 crore in December.
On Tuesday, Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy will credit accounts of 5.97 lakh farmers who have suffered losses as a result of crop damage from natural disasters with 542.06 crores as an input subsidy. As part of the push for farm mechanization, Mr. Jagan will also credit 29.51 crores to 1,220 Farmers’ groups under the YSR Yantra Seva scheme. As part of the AP Input Subsidy Status 2023, the State government has transferred $1,612.62 crores into the accounts of 19.93 lakh farmers.
AP Input Subsidy Status 2023- Highlights
|Scheme Name||AP Input Subsidy Status 2023|
|Launched by||the Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Andhra Pradesh Farmers|
|Launched Date||15th December 2020|
|Number of beneficiaries||9.48 lakh|
|Amount of Insurance||Rs 1252 crore|
AP Input Subsidy Status 2023 List
We’ve been quite explicit about how important transparency is to us. The previous administration is accused of improperly disbursing input subsidies. It has drawn flak for merely providing a small number. The previous administration provided few farmers with subsidies.
When addressing everyone, Shri Jagan Mohan Reddy, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, announced that money had been moved with just one click: As you are aware, Andhra Pradesh‘s Chief Minister, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, announced excellent news for the state’s farmers. Farmers who were impacted by the Gulab cyclone received compensation. With just one click, CM Jagan transferred Rs 22 crore into the accounts of farmers out of a total of 34,586 accounts for farmers.
Required Documents For Ap Input Subsidy 2023
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- income certificate
- voter card
- Ration card
- passport size photo
- your mobile number
How to Check AP Input Subsidy 2023, Beneficiary List
- You must first visit its official website.
- A new page will then appear on your computer screen after that.
- As soon as you see the link for the beneficiary list on the website, click it.
- A new page will then open where you must choose your district, Mandal village, and block.
- Once you have verified that all of the information you have entered is accurate, close the page.
- Now, by clicking the submit button, you may view your list.
The process to Apply for YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme 2023
- You must first visit its official website.
- The website’s home page would then appear in front of you.
- Also, you must click the link to apply for YSR on this page.
- A new page with the application for this plan will now open in front of you.
- You must now correctly enter your name, your father’s name, your email address, your mobile phone number, your address, etc. on this application form.
- You must scan and upload each of the requested documents.
- You now need to double-check all of the information you filled out.
- After you click the submit button, your application is successfully submitted.
The Process to Check AP Input Subsidy Status 2023
- You must first visit the official website of the organization.
- Then, you can view your list here if you are having problems finding your name on the company’s website. Otherwise, you must visit your bank.
- Take your passbook with you when you go to the bank.
- You’ll need to print your passbook in your bank after that.
- You can determine whether money has entered your account by checking your passbook after it has been updated with new transactions in your account.
Benefits of AP Free Crop Insurance Scheme
- Only the residents of Andhra Pradesh are eligible for the benefits of this program.
- The implementation of this plan began on December 15, 2020.
- Farmers that have lost money because of natural disasters are offered the benefit of this scheme.
- You are not charged to apply for this program.
- Recently, this program chose to donate Rs. 1252 crore.
- 49 farmers who are eligible for the program have completed the application.
- This plan seeks to compensate for the 56 hectares of damaged land.