In this blog, you will get to know about how to check Ikhedut Portal Status. But first, we will tell you about Ikhedut.
What Is Ikhedut Portal?
The Gujarat government has made significant investments in the agricultural sector. Farmers in the state benefit from several social schemes. To assist farmers in Gujarat State in increasing productivity and improving farming. The Ikhedut Portal Gujarat is a one-of-a-kind website portal developed to provide farmers with direct farming information. They have access to numerous social programs in the state that promote farming. The Ikhedut portal provides information on gardening, fishing, water conservation, and other industries.
Benefits Of Ikhedut Portal
The benefits of the Ikhedut portal are as follows:
- Gujarat’s agriculture farmer welfare and cooperation department established the webpage in March 2016.
- Gujarat’s National Informatics Centre (NIC) created it.
- Farmers and others can apply for different schemes launched by the Gujarat government through the Ikhedut portal.
- This site integrates farm-related services on a single platform.
- The portal allows online access to all services B has reduced manual labor time and money and has created a paperless and cashless work structure.
- Formal have simple access to current information and are kept up to date on the latest scheme.
- Gujarat Farmers can also learn about the current market value of their crops.
- Users who are dissatisfied with the portal service have provided feedback and registered a complaint.
- This portal not only provides information on agriculture farming departments, but also about agriculture, fishery departments, water conservation, animal husbandry, and many other topics.
Various Services Available On Ikhedut Portal
- Multi-crop planter.
- Post hall Digger scheme.
- Automates seed low fertilizer planner scheme.
- Cultivator-related scheme.
- Underground pipeline PVC scheme
- Charge cutter engine oil motor operator scheme.
- Power Tiller scheme.
Eligibility Criteria For Ikhedut Portal
- Only Gujarat farmers benefit from this portal.
- Anyone can apply for any plan that is currently available on the Ikhedut platform.
- The application will be available on the official web scheme connected to agriculture, land, and water conservation, which is given by the indus portal.
- Applicants can search for and apply for all welfare schemes available on the web.
- Non-registered farmers in the state can also apply for the scheme through this portal.
Documents Required For Ikhedut Portal
- Identity proof
- Income certificate
- Bank passport
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photo
Procedure For Online Registration On Ikhedut Portal
Before knowing how to check Ikhedut Portal Status, we will know how to register online on Ikhedut Portal. If you want to register on Ikhedut Portal you have to follow the given steps:
- If you want to apply online, go to the portal’s official page.
- As seen in the image below, select the option.
- By selecting the option applicant, you will be taken to another page that lists all of the state’s schemes.
- Select any scheme for which you want to be a beneficiary.
- Clicking on the scheme applicant will take you to another page where you can use yes or no on the registration status.
- The registration page will be displayed; click on the new registration link.
- Fill in the blanks and finish the registration procedure.
- After the registration application has been processed, the registration procedure will be completed successfully.
How To Check Ikhedut Portal Status?
If you want to check Ikhedut Portal Status you have to follow the given steps:
- To verify the status of the ikhedut Portal, first, go to the official portal.
- Select the type of plan and the search option for the drop-down box.
- To access the status reprint application link, please click here.
- Enter your mobile number and captcha code, then click the application status button.
- The status of the application will be displayed on your screen.
In this blog, we have discussed the procedure of how to check the Ikhedut Portal Status. Along with that, we have discussed the steps of online registration on the Ikhedut Portal.